Founded in June 2005 with the support of the Governor of Tyumen region S.S. Sobyanin (today – the Head of Moscow). Now the magazine became an influential federal publication with an independent editorial policy and became a full-fledged rostrum for the regions of the RF, federal and regional authorities and economic actors. It is an authorized publication and partner of the federal, regional and municipal authorities, the Union of Engineering of Russia, a number of state corporations and companies of national importance.
The audience of the publication: the heads and representatives of the federal, regional and municipal authorities and public organizations, the central and regional general offices of The State Corporation Rostec and its enterprises, Russian engineering holding and enterprises, central and regional bodies of the political party “United Russia” and other political parties, leaders of large group and companies. The magazine “Regions of Russia: national priorities” is a serious rostrum for solid people.
Circulation of the magazine: Federal – 36500 copies (printed in 4 cities, circulation variable), The Ural Federal District – 14500 copies, The Far Eastern Federal District – 8000 copies, Central Federal District – 7000 copies, North West Federal District – 4500 copies, Southern Federal District – 2000 copies. The magazine is one for the entire territory of the RF and foreign countries.
Date of issue of the magazine to the printing house: the 25th day of each month, Format A4, full color, UV-varnish. Volume – up to 170 pages. High-quality printing.
Distribution: subscription and mailing in 83 regions of Russia and 6 foreign countries (CIS, China, Germany, Switzerland).
The central office of the media holding “Regions of Russia” is located in Ekaterinburg. In the capital of the Urals and other towns-millionaires, including Moscow and St. Petersburg, the magazine “Regions of Russia: national priorities” is delivered through the affiliates of our media holding and couriers to the offices of the federal authorities, institutions regional and municipal authorities, members of the regional parliament and members of the City Duma, large companies and enterprises, regional offices of most political parties and social organizations, members of the engineering Union of Russia, small and medium business alliances.
Board of Trustees
The Trustees: the Head of Moscow S.S. Sobyanin; General Director The State Corporation Rostec S.V. Chemezov, Head of the Lower Tagil Sverdlovsk region Sergei Nosov, Head of the Council for Enhancing competitiveness and industrial development Russian CCI, president of the Rosagromash Association and Head of The limited liability company “New Commonwealth” Konstantin Babkin, Governor of Irkutsk region Sergei Levchenko, first vice-president of the Engineering of Russia Union V.V. Gutenev, Plenipotentiary representative of the RF president in the Ural Federal district I.R. Kholmansky, governor Khanty-Mansi AO-Yugra N.V. Komarova, Vice-Chairman of the Budget and Taxes Committee of the State Duma of FS Russian Federation L.Y. Simanovsky and etc.
Audience and Subscribers to the publication:
– Administration of the RF President, RF government;
– The library of the RF President;
– The State Duma and the Council of the Federation of the FS RF;
– Heads 83 of the subjects of the RF;
– Leaders and deputies 32 regional legislative assemblies;
– The authorities 347 municipalities of the RF;
– Political party “United Russia”;
– The Russian Popular Front;
– Political party “Fair Russia”;
– Communist party of the Russian Federation;
– The liberal democratic party;
– Political party of the case;
– Large companies and financial institutions (SC Rostec, OJSC Gazprom, OJSC NOVATEK, JSFC Sistema, OJSC Rosseti, SC Vnesheconombank, OJSC Sberbank of Russia, OJSC Promsvyazbank, OJSC Gazprombank and others);
– More than 1400 heads of companies and enterprises in the oil and gas, engineering and defence industries;
– Public Sector organizations (Association of Russian Banks, union of Oil of Russia, International Union of the Russian Federation, Union of Construction workers of Russia, Union of Engineering Russia, Russian Union of Industrialists and businessmen, The agro-Industrial Union of Russia, regional unions of small and medium-sized businesses, etc.).
“Regions of Russia: national priorities” is an information sponsor of major events with the participation of political party “United Russia”, the Union of Engineering of Russia and other organizations. Sponsor of the St. Petersburg Economic Forum, International Exhibition of Innovation “INNOPROM” (Ekaterinburg), international air-show MAKS in Zhukovsky, Moscow region, and a number of other significant forums and exhibitions.
The topics and issues: A wide spectrum of political and economic life in the Federal Centre and 83 subjects of the RF. The pages of the magazine are the first persons in the country’s politics and economy, regions of Russia and economic agents. The most important scale and weighted, specifically and with knowledge of the case in the magazine “Regions of Russia: national priorities”.
Opportunities to promote your interests: Our publications are an authoritative rostrum for statements by representatives of the executive and legislative branches of the Federal Centre and the subjects of the RF, municipalities, representatives of State corporations, large companies and enterprises energy and engineering sectors of the economy, small and medium-sized businesses, science and education on the current challenges of introducing and developing innovative technologies in the listed industries, the realization of political and economic projects and programmes announced and implemented by the RF President, the Russian Government, political party “United Russia” and The Popular Front. The federal magazine “Regions of Russia: national priorities” and the information and analytical agency “Regions of Russia” are known to be representatives of the executive and legislative branches of the Federal Centre and the constituent entities of the RF as an effective the informing central government, central and regional bodies of political party “United Russia”, leaders and members of The Popular Front and social sector organizations on the political and economic the situation in the RF and large municipalities, promoting dialogue between different levels of government and the business community, offering the best way to meet the challenges and questions of bilateral relations between the Federal Centre and Subjects of the RF.
– Publish your business offer in the magazine, send out magazine with your publication to our subscribers, and, in agreement, to your potential customers;
– The conduct of a journalistic investigation is the distribution of magazines with the publication of the customer based on the addresses of the Russian Federation provided by the employer;
– A narrative of the company’s activities and products;
– Placing advertisements in thematic projects, permanent headings;
– Presentations by experts in their professional field;
– Image advertising on the first (title) cover, full tabs;
– Other (optional by customer).
Placing your materials and ads in the federal magazine “Regions of Russia: national priorities” will be effective because:
- You go out to a solid audience of real and potential business partners.
- You save time and effort to find direct access to the first people in large business and power structures, and to the people who take key decisions. Our magazine is guaranteed to provide this direct exit.
- Participation in the authoritative federal political and economic publication forms your business image.
- To be in the same row with representatives of the political and business elites of the Federal Centre and the subjects of the RF are new business contacts. Participating in large projects will bring your business to a qualitatively new level.
- Due to the broad thematic range and analytical value of the materials, the journal is repeatedly recalled. Your ad will work long.
- A network of magazine offices is closer to you in the production of materials. The quality of the publications is ensured by taking into account all your wishes and clear harmonization.
- The professional and creative approach of the team of journalists, managers, and designers allows you to find the most effective form of presentation for your purposes.
Registration number: ПИ №ФС77-24439 of 02 June 2006, issued by the Federal Service for the supervision of compliance with the legislation on mass communication and the protection of cultural heritage.
Regional offices of the magazine “Regions of Russia: national priorities”: Moscow, St. Petersburg, Tyumen, Chelyabinsk, Saratov, Lipetsk, Samara, Volgograd, Novgorod, Amur, Irkutsk regions, Khanty-Mansi Autonomous Okrug, Primorsky Krai, Krasnodar Krai, Republic of Adygea, Republic of Chuvashia and etc.